Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 January 1989

CORPORATE DIVERSIFICATION



Mr. S.R.Subramaniam                                 January 5, 1989

CORPORATE DIVERSIFICATION

20th Century saw two world-wars between super-powers. The aim of both was territorial expansion. 21st Century will witness a similar war of global dimensions - but with a difference

It will be

-a war of expansion of economic -territory involving nations,    
  large and small                        
-fought by mega-corporations
-employing world-wide network of space-age technologies/    
  alliances/resources/markets.
-unrestrained by national boundaries
-without an end      

It will be a business-war in which the unprepared will be wiped-out and even those who have made definite survival-plans will find going tough.

I am happy to enclose a report which goes beyond survival. For many thousand L& T-ites, it will offer hope for growth in the 21st Century. I suggest that the Corporate Management sets aside one full day during the forthcoming Strategic-Plan Meetings, to debate this report and take necessary decisions.

With kind regards,
                                 
H. C. PAREKH

CC : Mr. N.M.Desai

No comments:

Post a Comment