Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 November 1985

ENROLMENT (PRIMARY ) ONLY 76%

FROM  THE REPORT

" CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION "

Nov. 1985
ENROLMENT (PRIMARY ) ONLY 76%
PRESENT SITUATION :
-      In India enrolment at primary level is only 76%
-      China          117%
-      France        112%
-      Singapore   107%
-      USSR            106%
-      Japan           101%
-      USA               98%
In 1981 out of total 15 Crores (of age group 6-14 years)
Only 9.3 crores were enrolled.
CHANGE / ACTION DESIRED :
China with much higher Population has achieved highest enrolment rate which is an exemplary indication of its development.
If India has to achieve some world standing the primary enrolment will have to be boosted to 100%


ADVANTAGES EXPECTED:
Elementary education would eradicate illiteracy along with many other ourses associated with it chiefly population explosion
ACTION BY:
Ministry of Education. Ministry of Family Welfare.
Gram Panchayats. Social organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment