Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 November 1985

CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION


FROM  THE REPORT

" CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION "


                             LARSEN & TUBREO LIMITED
                             SAKI VIHAR ROAD, POWAI
                             BOMBAY 400 072
                             
                             NOVEMBER 4, 1985

Professor Ashok Chandra
Educational Advisor (T)
Ministry of Education
Government of India
New Delhi- 110 001

Dear Sir,

       CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION – A POLICY PERSPECTIVE

Kindly refer to your letter dated September 4, 1985. Along with a copy of the report “ challenge of education- A policy Perspective.

I have pleasure in sending herewith some preliminary on Education Policy. These have been compiled by me along with two of my colleagues, Mr. I.R. Sethi & Mr. V.K.Mahajan.

The Thoughts expresses herewith are personal view of the authors and not of our organization.
In case you find that some of the thoughts expresses in this folder are worth pursuing by developing a sharp, time-bond ACTION=PLAN. And if you like me to associate with such an exercise, please feel free to write to me.

I think I should also mention my association with education institutions. At present I am a member of the Governing Councils/ Board of Governors of
-     Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute          - Bombay
-     Fr. Agnel Polytechnic                           - Bombay
-     L&T Institute of Technology (LTIT)          -Bombay
-     Regional Engineering College                 -Surat
I am happy to enclose herewith a booklet on LTIT- which, I hope, you will find useful.

With kind regards,
                                         Yours faithfully,


                                        (H. C. PAREKH)
                                        GENERAL MANAGER
                              LARSEN & TUBREO LIMITED 

No comments:

Post a Comment