Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 November 1985

PLAN OUTLAY FOR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION

FROM  THE REPORT

" CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION "

NOV. 1985
PLAN OUTLAY FOR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
PRESENT SITUATION:

Share of plan outlay for education has been as follows:
1st Plan            56%
2nd Plan           35%
3rd Plan           34%
4th Plan            30%
5th Plan             32%
6th Plan             36%
CHANGE/ ACTION DESIRED :

Plan Outlay on Elementary Education should be at least restored to the 1st Plan level
Plan Outlay for Elementary Education should keep pace with realistic growth-rates in population and enrolment

ADVANTAGES EXPECTED:

Constitutional obligation will be met.
Majority of population will get at least satisfactory & meaningful elementary education

ACTION BY:

GOI – Planning Commission
-      Ministry of Education
-      Ministry of Finance

No comments:

Post a Comment