Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 November 1985

TRAINED TEACHERS

NOV. 1985
TRAINED TEACHERS
PRESENT SITUATION :
                               1950        1978          1983        Growth-Rate
% Trained Teachers   56.1           -             88.4          1.3%
% Trained teachers     1.0          17.2            -            10.7%
With 1st Degree
% Teachers Non-       34.4          22.7           -            (-1.5%)
Matriculate
CHANGE / ACTION DESIRED :
-      Non- matriculate teachers to be replaced with Graduate-Degree-holders.
-      Existing teachers must be made to pursue further study by providing appropriate incentives. Introduce dis-incentives for those who are reluctant to up-grade themselves.
ADVANTAGES EXPECTED:
-      Improved Quality of Education
-      Would impart respectability to teaching profession.

ACTION BY :
UGC to devise special courses for enhancing the qualifications for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment