Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 1 September 2000

PROBLEM STATEMENT



Recruitment problem consist of:

  • Matching the RIGHT candidates with jobs which are RELEAVANT to their skill/functional competency

  • Doing this “match-making” not only very fast ( to shorten the recruitment cycletime to a matter of few days), but to do it,

  • Accurately

  • Automatically

  • Reliably

  • Consistently


  • Delivering the Relevant job-alerts to the Right candidates, as soon as vacancies arises (job-broadcasting in real-time) and not passively wait for candidates to conduct “jobsearches” on jobsites, to perhaps “chance-upon” a relevant job!

Any “product/services” that can carry-out the above-mentioned tasks efficiently/ electronically/ automatically, would be in high demand and wholeheartedly embraced/ adopted by both

  • Jobseekers

  • Recruiters

No comments:

Post a Comment