Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

JOBSEEKER INTERVIEW CALENDAR / Page on Online Jobs Fair


Jobseeker Interview Calendar


Dear Jobseeker


·        You need to be logged in to see your Interview Calendar


·        It shows the interviews, scheduled for you, for the current month / next month


·        Simple click on the circled date, to see details.




Select :                              Current Month                                                               next Month

Here is Interview calendar for month of Oct 2012

Date : 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

Following are details for Oct 4, 2012.   You must indicate your preferred mode of interview.

Sr. No.
Co. Name
Position / Job title
Job ID
Your Time ( IST )
Preferred  Mode of Interview
I am waiting online






1st prefer
2nd prefer
3rd prefer






















You should be online and tick the last column, at-least 15 minutes before 

your schedule interview time.



That will tell the Interviewer that you are online and ready to be interviewed.


On Recruiters Interview Console, your name will turn green from red.

Instructions :


·        You should look-up this page frequently every day since a company ( to whom you have applied ), may include you for interview, at ANY TIME.


·        This page is your only intimation. There is no separate intimation/ SMS Alert / Email Alert.


·        Since you don’t know, whether a Recruiter would want to interview you over phone, chat or video, it is best to give him as many options as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment