Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

" LIST OF LIVE JOBS " / Page on Online Jobs Fair


List of Live Jobs

Dear Jobseeker

·        You need to be logged in to view this list and then apply against any job.


·        Live Jobsare those job-advts, where companies are still accepting resumes, at the time of your applying. Here, you will not see any jobs where the last date for accepting resumes, is over.


·        Just because you apply, does not mean that the company will interview you.


·        After getting your resume, a company will review it and then decide whether to interview or not. They may even write to your “ References” ( professors) and await their response.


·        If you are accepted for interview, your name will automatically appear in “ Jobseeker Interview Schedule “ alert through email & SMS.


·        There is no danger of your applying twice against same job, even if you don’t remember ! Just look-up the last column, when you re-visit this page.


Select Jobs By
Company Name
Position Name
Posting City Name
Select    Alphabet                          
ABC

Company Name
No. of Jobs


Select to Apply
Position
Job ID
Date on which Applied
( gets Auto – filled )


Apple
Abacus
Accenture
18
12
 6


¨   



Eng. Trainee
Shop Trainee
2369

4389








APPLY










No comments:

Post a Comment