Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW / Page on Online Jobs Fair

Preparing For Interview



Dear Jobseeker,


When I appeared for my M.S. ( Mech Eng. ) viva voce in 1958 ( University of Kansas) , there were 4 other students sitting in the interview room , as “ silent observers


These were Graduate Students, who would themselves appear for their own Viva Voce exam, in the next few months.

University allowed them to sit in as observers and find out for themselves,


Ø  What kind of questions were faculty member asking

Ø  What kind of answers I was giving.


This “ Observer Status “ helped them prepare for their own upcoming exams.


On this page, you do the same by watching what kind of questions are interviewers asking and what kind of answers are candidates giving.


The more interviews you attend here as “  Observer ” , the better for you.


And though, you can neither ask any questions, not supply any answers to the candidate being interviewed, you can participate in the “ AUDIENCE POLL


By entering your own " Rating “ of the candidate ( kind of “ Peer Appraisal " )


And your rating of Interviewer too !


Isn’t this a great way to prepare yourself for your own interview ?


Hemen Parekh



PS :


You need a sound card ( in PC / Tablet ) and headphones.


List of Interviews taking place right now. Just click to listen to conversation taking place, on your headphone.
Observation Post ( You will find below Ques. And Answers, if Interview is thru IM software
Audience Poll Rate Candidate
No of Raters
Ave. Rating


Excellent
Good
Fair
Poor


Engineer Trainee







Sales Engineer







Counter Salesman







Receptionist























No comments:

Post a Comment