Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 31 October 2016

JOBSEEKER INTERVIEW CONSOLE / Page on Online Jobs Fair


Jobseeker Interview Console



Cabin Status
Company Details
Interview Details

Cabin No
123
Name
Voltas
Candidate Name
S. Venkat

Occupied
Red
Job ID
2694 / Video
Scheduled Time
2: 30 pm

Free
Green
Interviewer
Ramesh Patel
Actual Start Time
2: 40/ stop watch 3




No comments:

Post a Comment