Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

3 P CONSULTANTS


3 P Consultants (3P) are a leading executive search firm of India. They are a member of
FOSTER  PARTNERS EXECUTIVE SEARCH NETWORK
(The U.S alliance firm of KPMG Peat Marwick)
Which operates from 52 cities in 36 countries around the world.
3P were established in 1990 and have amongst their clients, leading Indian and Multinational Corporations from around the world.
3P are the pioneers in India, of internet based recruitment, having launched their jobsearch / executive search related website (www.3Pjobs.com) in Nov. 1997. This website has been consistently ranked amongst the top ten job related websites of the world, by leading search engines.
At the moment, this website receives
Ø  13000+ hits/day
Ø  100+ resumes/day
Through several innovative technological and marketing initiatives, this website expects to receive, over
ONE MILLION RESUMES
During the course of next 12 months, up from the current online database of over 55,000 resumes.
This targets (of One Millions Resumes) is expected too be realized thru:
Ø  An agreement (already signed) with NACT, under which, more then 1.2 million students enrolled with 1000+ Computer Education Institutions will submit their resumes online on 3P’s website
Ø  Jobseekers submitting their resumes thru 200+ partner websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment