Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

KAUN BANEGA BHAGYASHALI


1.CONCEPT                                                               

2.PARTNER                                                                


                                                             
                                                    
5.THE PROCESS                                                          

6.PROCESS COMPARISON                                              

7.LAUNCH STRATEGY                                                 

8.PLACEMENT REVENUE                                               

9.WHY WOULD CORPORATES PATRONISE KBB ?                                

10.OBILIGATION OF PARTICIPATING CORPORATES                      

11.SELECTION OF CORPORATE- RECRUITERS                            

12.WHY WOULD JOB SEEKERS FLOCK TO KBB ?                       

13.ANONYMITY OF JOBSEEKERS                                         

14.WHY WOULD ADVERTISERS’ QUEUE-UP FOR KBB ?               

15.SHARED BELIEFS                                                        

16.PRINCIPLES                                                             

18.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS                                     

18.KBC VS KBB                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment