Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 28 March 2014

WHY WOULD CORPORATES PATRONISE KBB?


Ø  100% certainty of finding a suitable / competent candidate
Ø  Very low cost
Ø  Superfast selection
Ø  Tremendous Response
Ø  A huge resume database to search from
-      Thru its agreement with NACT, www.3pjobs.com expects to receive lakhs of resumes of software professional every year.
Ø  Video-interviewing
Leveraging its exclusive agreement with S. Kumars.com Ltd (SKCL), 3P would enable the Corporates to conduct video-interview of shortlisted candidates living in 3000 cities / town, using.
-      50,000 Cybercafes of SKCL all of which will be equipped with video-camera & multimedia facilities.
-      6 regional offices of 3P,all of which be similarly equipped.
Besides cutting down on travel-cost (for personnel managers as well as candidates), this would enormously cut down on selection / interviewing process.

KBB would provide to the Corporates an extremely prestigious platform to 

project institutional to millions of viewers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment